The heavy-weight swivel chain has welded joins for strength and durability. The swivel link prevents the chain from binding up.
Horse hobbles can be used out on the trail or in a stable to prevent pawing or stall-walking.
These hobbles are designed to be used around the pastern. They should never be placed on a joint, or done up so tight they restrict blood flow.
If you are new to using hobbles, please seek professional help before introducing them to your horse.
- Easy to use buckle closure
- Straps made from a double-layer of hard-wearing 4.5 cm wide black nylon webbing
- Reinforced stitching
- Soft faux-fur lining to prevent rubbing
- Strong heavy-weight chain with welded joins and swivel link to prevent tangles
- Fully adjustable from 33 cm to 46 cm (diameter) to fit most horses/ponies
- Easy to clean by hand washing